Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am changing the thermostat in my 88 chevy Van ?

the support rod for the serpentine belt tensioner covers the nut to the rh side of the thermostat cover.How to i remove the rod?

I have drained the coolent.I am changing the thermostat in my 88 chevy Van ?
take the rod off by the thermostat and where it connects to the tensionerI am changing the thermostat in my 88 chevy Van ?
http://www.qvvo.com/link/2abc4cdbI am changing the thermostat in my 88 chevy Van ?
ok... i changed the thermostat,in a 87 conversion van bout 4 months ago...so... have you taken the cowl hood off inside?... if you have,nt you wont be able to do it unlessyou should see the bolt on the inside after you take the cowl off....its fun!have patienceyou should see the rod from there

No comments:

Post a Comment