Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need an auto repair website?

Does anyone know of any website that will show me how to change the thermostat in my 2000 jeep cherokee?I need an auto repair website?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=msgr-bI need an auto repair website?
You can go to any public library and find descriptions and plenty of pictures in either Chilton's, or Motors auto repair manuals. Follow the top radiator (big black) hose to the engine. You will find a hose clamp that attaches th hose to the THERMOSTAT housing. usually two bolts attach this housing to the block or intake manifold. Drain the radiator and remove the housing . The stat. will be at that separated point.I need an auto repair website?
I don't know of any website but you can get a haynes jeep manuel and it will show you how. It's really simple. you need to unbolt the cover of the thermostat that is located were you top radiator hose connects to the engine. once off you will see the thermostat which is about 2%26quot; in diameter and has a spring incerted through the middle of it. pull out the old thermostat and make sure that you completely clean off the old seal gasket from the engine and the thermostat cover!(that is the most important part!) then, buy a new one and a new gasket (some new gaskets have a sticky side to keep it in place, if you can't get one get some sort of gasket sealant) and just put it back on! It is very simple and once you do it you will think so too!I need an auto repair website?
The website I use is %26quot; WWW.Alldata.com%26quot; used by tons of shops and they have everything on there. there is a fee, but well worth it..I need an auto repair website?
If you need a really professional website go here :-

http://www.ideazzinfotech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment