Thursday, September 22, 2011

Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance's hand while mines wet!!!?

so what should I do? Is there maybe a place where I could have the ceremony so that it could have a really cool temperature in the room? But how do I know it will keep cool enough with all the people in there? And can I even tell a building or church to change a thermostat's temp?! I need advice! I've always wanted a wedding but Im considering going to the courthouse just so I dont have to have the embarrasment of holding my fiance's hand while mine is sweating when were up at the alter OR while were having our first dance!Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
1.) I agree that obviously he already loves you for you and this shouldn't be a big deal. I don't know anyone who's been dumped on the side of the road for having sweaty palms. Sweating is a normal biological function, although some sweat more than others.



2.) I understand that many people are embarrassed by this common condition.



3.) Try to reframe the situation mentally. Can you see this as something he accepts about you and realize that it's one of the things that makes you well, you? What is the worst possible thing that could happen if you get sweaty hands during your first dance? Can you live with that? Will it affect the wedding? Will anyone even notice, or care?



4.) I really like some of the ideas on here. There are 2 other options. You can use extra strength clinical antiperspirant on your hands, or ask your doctor for Botox. Botox injections are used to treat hyperhidrosis, which is excess sweating. I know they are used for armpits, I assume they are approved to use elsewhere as well.



5.) You may want to consider carrying a hankie, I have seen brides do this.



Good luck!Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
He probably won't notice, but if he does, he won't care, but if that still isn't good enough, then you can buy some bridal gloves, if you like the look of them. There are lacy ones or white onesIm scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
i have the same problem, and im sure your fiance already knows about this issue and doesn't care. you can do your wedding indoors and have air circulating, but don't compromise your wedding dreams because of a little sweat. you can always rub baby powder on them before you walk down the ilse.



good luck and congrats!Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
You need one of these:



http://www.drionic.com/hand_foot_sweat.h



Does wonders for me.



*

*

*Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
Use Mitchum's antiperspirant for about 3 weeks on your palms before the wedding. Carry a beautiful lace hanky tucked around your bouquet which will absorb any wetness. Or, finally, wear gloves to match your gown providing your gown isn't long sleeved.



Hey, sweaty palms is a lot better than bad breath. So have a good time. Enjoy your wedding!Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
So you're going to go for the rest of your life with the man you love, and never hold his hand? I feel pretty sad for him if that's so.



I think you need to relax and realize that he is in love with you. He'll be so thrilled to be marrying the woman he loves that your sweaty palm will probably excite him. I bet he'll be sweating too.Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
It's understandable for you to be a bit self conscience since people will be looking at you during your wedding. However, no one else will ever notice that your hands are sweating and if they do, it won't matter. There isn't a married person on earth who wasn't nervous and sweating from somewhere at their wedding. You are entirely too worried about it. If you think your fiance will have a problem, that's a completely different issue. If he can't handle sweaty palms, he'll never hold up through children and all of the things your future together will bring.

Either way, don't worry about it. Have your wedding where you want to, turn the thermostat down a bit if it makes you feel better but remember, with as beautiful as any bride looks on their wedding day, no one will be focused on your hands.Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
You're marrying this guy and you're worried about him discovering your sweaty palms? Really?



When my sister got married she had to slap his hands because they were shaking so severely and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head like he was going to faint. lol. I bet your hands wont be the only ones sweating.Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
You could get married during the winter months. Other than that, go to your doctor and explain the situation, he could prescribe something to help you.Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
Try spraying an antiperspirant deodorant on your hands just before going to the ceremony. You can get miniature cans of deodorant, so ask your MOH to keep one in her purse just in case. Give it a trial-run before the wedding to make sure it works, because the last thing you want to be doing is stressing about your hands on one of the most wonderful days of your life!



Good luck!Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
What are you, 10? Your fiance's quickly going to discover over the course of your marriage that you can't keep yourself fresh as a daisy all the time, if he doesn't already know. A little sweat is nothing.Im scared to have a wedding because my hands sweat and I dont want to hold my fiance%26039;s hand while mines wet!!!?
Relax, it's fine. My fiance's hands sweat sometimes too (especially when it's hot or humid), but I'll still hold it at our wedding. If you love someone, you're more accepting of things like that. I'm sure your fiance won't be too bothered by it. There's nothing to be embarrassed about! Talk to him about it, I think it will help ease your fears. I can almost guarantee you that he'll be understanding.
  • microsoft
  • solar dermatitis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment