Thursday, September 22, 2011

So i have a 98 mitsubishi eclipse 98 gst. When i drive it, it doesnt go pass 3000 rpm when i push the pedal?

So basically the car starts fine and I can rev up the car just fine. However when I drive the car the car will not pass 3000 RPM and when I try to it feels as if i let go off the gas pedal and if i try to gradually increase the RPMS the car starts to shake/ starts bogging/ (that feeling when your car is about to stall when you leave it on gear and let it go to 0mph). So basically it is restricting me to stay under 3 KRPMS and can only go up to like 60 mphs because of this. When I try to floor it, it also doesnt feel right.



I was thinking some kind of simple adjustment can fix this.

Does anybody know anything about the adjustment you do for the amount of fuel that goes into the engine, that maybe the problem but I dont know how to adjust it or where it located.



The car was actually running fine. when I got my thermostat changed and the guy suggested I should loosen this screw to make not to much gas go into the engine then this problem happened.... I tightened that thing he loosened up and yet I'm still having this problem. If this sounds familiar to anyone please help me.So i have a 98 mitsubishi eclipse 98 gst. When i drive it, it doesnt go pass 3000 rpm when i push the pedal?
i will keep that in mind
  • uninstall internet explorer
  • How to make a fleece T-shirt quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment